Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Hernandez S, Nnamani Silva ON, Lin MYC, View in PubMed, , , O'Sullivan PS, Roman SA. Near-Peer Learning During the Surgical Clerkship: A Way to Facilitate Learning After a 15-Month Preclinical Curriculum. J Surg Educ. 2020 Sep 12.
- Nnamani Silva ON, Hernandez S, View in PubMed, Kim AS, , Roman SA, Lin MYC. Surgery Clerkship Curriculum Changes at an Academic Institution during the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Surg Educ. 2020 Aug 17.
- View in PubMed, , O'Sullivan PS, . Using Technological Advances to Improve Surgery Curriculum: Experience With a Mobile Application. J Surg Educ. 2018 Jul - Aug; 75(4):1087-1095.
- Isaacson D, Green C, Topp K, View in PubMed, O'Sullivan P.. Med Ed Portal. Guided Laparoscopic Video Tutorials for Medical Student Instruction in Abdominal Anatomy. 2017.
- View in PubMed, , Wyles SM, O'Sullivan PS, , . Evaluation of a Surgery-Based Adjunct Course for Senior Medical Students Entering Surgical Residencies. J Surg Educ. 2016 Jul-Aug; 73(4):631-8.
- Vaughn CJ, Kim E, O'Sullivan P, Huang E, Lin MY, Wyles S, Palmer SJ, Pierce JL, Chern H.. American Journal of Surgery. Peer Video Review and Feedback Improve Performance in Basic Surgical Skills. 2016; (211):355-60. View in PubMed
- Huang E, Wyles SM, View in PubMed, Kim E, O'Sullivan P. From novice to master surgeon: improving feedback with a descriptive approach to intraoperative assessment. Am J Surg. 2016 Jul; 212(1):180-7.
- Huang E, View in PubMed, O'Sullivan P, Cook B, McDonald E, , Liu T, Kim E. A better way to teach knot tying: a randomized controlled trial comparing the kinesthetic and traditional methods. Am J Surg. 2014 Oct; 208(4):690-4.
- Chern H, Sheu L, O'Sullivan P, Kim EH.. Home Video Curriculum for Basic Surgical Skills. Med Ed Portal. 2014. View in PubMed
- Beard JH, O'sullivan P, Palmer BJ, Qiu M, View in PubMed. Peer assisted learning in surgical skills laboratory training: a pilot study. Med Teach. 2012; 34(11):957-9.
- Kobayashi SA, Jamshidi R, O'Sullivan P, View in PubMed, Hirose S, , . Bringing the skills laboratory home: an affordable webcam-based personal trainer for developing laparoscopic skills. J Surg Educ. 2011 Mar-Apr; 68(2):105-9.
- Molloy JW, Kim E, Mahadevan U. Do Side-by-Side Anastomoses Decrease the Risk of Recurrence in Crohn's Disease?. 2010. View in PubMed
- Kim E, Hwang JM, Garcia-Aguilar J. . Clinical Colorectal Cancer. Local excision for rectal carcinoma. 2008; (7):376-85. View in PubMed
- View in PubMed, Hoge SG, Lightner AM, Grady EF, Coelho AM, . Activation of nociceptive neurons in T9 and T10 in cerulein pancreatitis. J Surg Res. 2004 Apr; 117(2):195-201.
- Maa J, Grady EF, Yoshimi SK, Drasin TE, View in PubMed, Hutter MM, Bunnett NW, Kirkwood KS.
. Surgery. Substance P is a determinant of lethality in diet-induced hemorrhagic pancreatitis in mice. 2000; 232-9.
- Kirkwood KS, View in PubMed, He XD, Calaustro EQ, Domush C, Yoshimi SK, Grady EF, Maa J, Bunnett NW, Debas HT.
. Substance P inhibits pancreatic exocrine secretion via a neural mechanism. Am J Physiol. 1999; (277):314-20.
- Chern H, Finlayson E, Gibbs L, View in PubMed
, Garcia-Aguilar J, Varma M.. Evaluation of Ertapenem Use as a Perioperative Antibiotic in Colorectal Surgery.